Friday, April 11, 2014

My First Post

Actually I don't know what I want to post for my first entry... Lastly, I decide to post about my lovely family and I... :-)

During Hari Raya
My name is Nor Hanisah binti Hamzah. I was born on 8th March 1990 at Hospital Besar Alor Setar, Kedah. I spend most of my childhood in Alor Setar, a small town of the corner of paddy field.

My Mum & Dad



This is my mummy and daddy. They look very happy, right?of course..hehehe

My father's name is Hamzah bin Wahab. He is 52 years old. He work as a farmer and he is hardworking person. While, mother's name is Wan Nor Hayati binti Wan Chik. She is 50 years old. She is a housewife and she is very caring person. My mum likes to cook  and she cook very delicious, especially laksa..yummy.









Mohd Haniff  is my eldest brother. He is 26 years old. He's already married with  Zaknaz Fasha last year and they are already got a baby boy on 25 February this year.

Second is me, Nor Hanisah. Now, I currentlly study at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) and taking Bachelor of Islamic Finance and Banking and in last semester.. InsyaAllah.. pray  the best for me...  :-)

Third, my younger brother Mohd Khairil Wajdi. He is 23 years old. He is now work at Selangor. He don't want to further his study after finished study at Community College, Jitra.

After that, my younger brother Mohd Hilal Fitri. He is 21 years old. He is now studying at College Poly Tech Mara, Alor Setar. He's taking Diploma in Accountancy same like me when I am taking at Insaniah University College. Now, he is currently in last semester.




Next, Mohd Herman Hamdi. He is 19 years old. He's now taking STPM at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tunku Abdul Rahman. Then, Muhammad Hariss Amry. He is 15 years old. He is studying at Maktab Rendah Sains Mara, Kubang Pasu. Lastly, my younger sister Nur Haslinda. She is 9 years old and studying at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Gunung. She is a annoying girl but she is very loving.

That's all little bit about my family... I love my family..

0 comments :

Start your day with Bismillah
 

Hanie Hamzah Copyright © 2013 Designed by Alieff Artwork