Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blood Donation

Before mid-semester break this semester, it is the day where is my first time experienced to be a blood donor. Since I study in UUM almost 3 years, many blood donation campaign are held but none of that campaign make me attracted to donate. I was scared, huhuhu...

Blood Donation Program
But on that day, I had to challenged myself from being scared.... Alhamdulillah it's like became a hero on that day, hehehe :-) I hope that it will help people who are in need of my blood group.

Registration (me and Hajar)
Before I had a feeling to become blood donor, I just looking both of my friends donate their blood first because I want to ensure that is not pain...hehehe. After my friends said that it doesn't hurt, it's just like the ants bite.(but I still thought that both of them are cheating me) Then after I get some encouragement from my friends, I also decided to donate my blood for the first time and I cried..haha


my blood :)

just she didn't become a blood donor due to medicine that she had everyday
Thanks to my friends Majad, Hajar and Atikah for convince me for donating blood. If not, I don't know when I will have the experiences to become a blood donor and become a hero on that day.
It's better to give than to receive...

0 comments :

Start your day with Bismillah
 

Hanie Hamzah Copyright © 2013 Designed by Alieff Artwork