Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Self





Hi everyone, I want to share a little bit about my self. Name given is Nor Hanisah binti Hamzah. My matric no 215345. I was born in 8th March at Hospital Besar Alor Setar, Kedah. My father and my mother also born in Kedah. I am the second from seven siblings. I have one brother,  four younger brother and one younger sister.  My father is farmer and my mother is housewife. 

I spent most of my chilhood in Alor Setar, a small town of the corner of paddy field. Firstly, my primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Gunung and then my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Gunung. After that, I further my studied at Insaniah University College in Diploma of Accountancy for three years. Now, I am presently pursuing my Degree in Islamic Finance and Banking with the Northen University of Malaysia and currently in final semester. InshaAllah. Pray for me :-)

That's all a little bit about me... 
Thank you for read...  syukran ^_^

2 comments :

Meijie Mosh on May 20, 2014 at 8:44 AM said...

Good. Well Done!

Unknown on May 21, 2014 at 10:38 AM said...

TQ sir...
(",)

Start your day with Bismillah
 

Hanie Hamzah Copyright © 2013 Designed by Alieff Artwork